Our services are customized to match your needs — from appetizer to aperitif. Here are some ways individuals and groups can benefit:
- Collaboration Coaching – on the phone or in person, individually or as part of a group.
- Meeting Design Consultations – If you are planning a meeting, we will help you set up the conditions to tap the wisdom and brilliance of your group.
- Custom Facilitation – rather than applying one particular method, we work with the goals, circumstances and personalities of your group to co-create with you great results.
- Speaker for your group – We can customize a presentation for your business or community organization or for your industry conference. Topic titles include:
- Achieving Your Goals Through Collaboration
- Collaboration – What’s In It For Me?
- How Our Brains Are Wired for Cooperation
- Let’s Collaborate – Now What Do I Do?
- A Recipe for Collaboration: 6 Steps to Co-Creative Meetings
We believe that the qualities and abilities necessary for people to work together collaboratively are intrinsic and innate. Putting these abilities into practice is a learnable skill. We help to create the conditions for people to talk with each other in ways that honor each other’s differences and combine their individual ideas, in an environment of transparency and trust.
Our desire is to teach you what you need to know to activate your natural collaborative abilities. We will partner with you to support you in doing what you do best and coach you in various ways to help you achieve your collaborative goals. We will model and transfer collaborative skills so you steadily grow in your ability to produce your own collaborative results.
We have broad experience with businesses, profit and community benefit organizations.